Thursday, December 24, 2009

premature random thoughts
actually you can't even consider those as thoughts.


Watching the concert kinda 'rekindled' my love for music, not that I've ever forgotten about it. Just that I've been busy with other stuff lately I haven't been practising much on the piano. Doing loads of worthless stuff instead of spending time on improving my skills, rather.

Also, I should feel angry at myself for bringing the flute home after every practice but not practising it. The only serious self-prac time I had was the day before the band fest concert where I practised in school. I can't be stuck here forever, need to practice more! Much more!

Like, really practice.

STOP GIVING UP WHEN YOU'RE FEELING FRUSTRATED ABOUT NOT BEING PERFECT FROM THE START!!


& its about time to start on my art! How am I supposed to be of standard when I'm not constantly trying to improve on my skills? The last time I picked up the paintbrush was AGES ago, and I've still got the 15 scrapbook pages. Also, I've gotta search my soul and think of stuff I want to do for the coursework.

Haven't been reflecting lately cause life's been too easy going. :/

Then there's also MATHS, which I was supposed to do this holiday. Guess it never happened and now there isn't time. No there'll always be time if you want to make it happen.

Results come with hard work, Emma.


A'levels (and art) comes first, diploma for Piano after A's. (I want to spend more time on the flute too! No point picking an instrument up without being able to play it well!)

& just to be silly,
I've got a list of my favourite instruments according to its sound:
Oboe, French Horn, Flute/Saxophone/Harp (on par, can't decide).



I guess its easy to tell I'm not very into this whole education and studying thing, pretty stupid of me to not take them TOO seriously yet. There isn't any choice though, so I guess the next year would be about work and study.

Gonna need ALOT of time to get used to it, but I'm sure watching the people around me would help.

Sometimes I just don't feel like growing up, cause life's just about mundane cycles and what not.

No comments: